What is Finn-Pesa?
Finn-Pesa is a mobile solution that enables our members to transact through their mobile phones at the comfort of their work places/homes.
Features of Finn-Pesa
- The loan product targets active Finnlemm SACCO members only.
- A member can access a maximum of Kes. 70, 000
- The loan is not pegged on deposits.
- The Finn-Pesa loan will be repayable within a maximum of 3 Months.
- The loan will be secured by the members own deposits.
- The loan attract a service charge/ Interest at the rate of 5% per month.
- One must register by filling in a registration form and submitting to the SACCO for processing.
- One must have a registered Safaricom (M-Pesa) line.
How to subscribe to Finn-Pesa
- You will be required to register by filling an application form available online under downloads or at our offices;
- Registration applies to M-Pesa registered users only.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an SMS from Finn-Pesa containing a four-digit Start PIN; you must change this PIN to access Finn-Pesa menus.
- Dial *346# to change the Start PIN and enter a new 4-digit PIN. It is advisable that you use a PIN that you can easily remember.
- After changing the PIN, you will receive an SMS informing you that you have successfully changed your Finn-Pesa PIN. Your Finn-Pesa is now active.
- Instant Loans- You can borrow an instant loan up to Kes. 70,000
- Finn-Pesa Loan Repayment- You can repay your Finn-Pesa loan via our Pay Bill No. 528400
How to repay your Finn-Pesa Loan
- Go to M-Pesa menu- Lipan a M-Pesa
- Select pay bill and enter the pay bill No. 528400
- Select account number and enter your National ID No followed by FINN as one word. (e.g. 98765423FINN)
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN and confirm transaction.
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your payment has been received.
- Finn-Pesa is Secure
- Opening of accounts will be done at our offices.
- In case of a forgotten PIN a member has to contact our office for a reset.
- The member will access funds through the M-Pesa platforms.