The members are entitled but not limited to: -Receive, periodically and regularly, or upon request, and at least once a year, a Statement of Accounts containing the individualized record of his/her credit and debit transactions
- Attend and participate at General Meetings. Each member shall have one vote irrespective of the member’s total share holding.
- Elect or be elected as a Committee Member of the Society unless otherwise prohibited by any other law or these By-laws
- Use the Society’s products and services according to the policies and procedures approved by the Committee
- Submit projects or initiatives to the Committee, for improvement of the Society’s products and services
- All other rights as prescribed by the Act and the Rules.