The Junior Account is a savings account designed to provide a savings facility for parents to save for their children and is open to all kids below 18years.
- The account is opened in the child’s name, however, the parent has the sole mandate to operate it
- The opening and minimum operating balance is Kes.500
- Minimum monthly contribution amount is Kes.500. This can be effected via check-off, direct deposit to any of our accounts or our mobile platform
- This account earns interest on a monthly basis at 6% p.a. Minimum interest earning deposit is Kes.5,000
- Funds from this account can be used can be used as collateral for school fees loan
- Partial withdrawal is acceptable while normal withdrawal from the account is permitted after every four months
- No ledger fees