- The loan is granted for income generating activities of the Chama and repaid within a maximum period of 60 months.
- Interest charged at 1% per month on a reducing balance method.
- Granted at 3 times the deposits.
- Loan application must be supported by at least a 6 months certified bank statement, a projected cash flow statement for the duration of the loan repayment and a resolution of the members, including their personal guarantees.
- Loan can be secured by either guarantors or clean title deeds, motor vehicles or any other acceptable collateral assets by the chama.