- The loan is granted for income generating activities of the Corporate and repaid within a maximum period of 60 months.
- Interest charged at 1% per month on a reducing balance method.
- Granted at 4 times the deposits.
- Loan application must be supported by at least a 6 months certified bank statement, a projected cash flow statement for the duration of the loan repayment, a resolution of the Directors to borrow, three years audited Financial statements, Business case analysis, personal guarantees of the directors,
- Loan can be secured by either guarantors or clean title deeds, motor vehicles or any other acceptable collateral assets
- The Board may request for further details as it deems fit.